- The ISC has a substantial worldwide membership with a wealth of expertise in all areas India Philately.
- ‘India Post’, the Society’s award-winning journal, is published four times a year. Hard copies of each issue are mailed to members home address and back issues are available on the ISC website.
- Members have full access to the ISC website www.indiastudycircle.org which is a key resource of the India Study Circle, including a powerful search engine, to ease access to our large library of information.
- The ISC holds regular online ‘Zoom’ meetings where members can make presentations of areas of research or particular collecting interests.
- Regular meetings are held at the Royal Philatelic Society in London each year with expert speakers and give members the opportunity to show and discuss material from their collections. Sometimes meetings are linked to larger philatelic fairs or organized regionally in the UK, India and USA to cater for the worldwide membership of the society.
- The ISC holds regular postal auctions where members can bid on a vast range of items of India postal history including stamps, covers, books and other postal related items of all periods. Members can sell items through the auction and the auctioneer can provide advice and guidance on the dispersal of estates and larger collections. Details of forthcoming auctions are sent to members with ‘India Post’ and are also available on the website. Images of the majority of auction lots are available on the website with a powerful search facility.
- The ISC is able to provide specialist advice in the area of philatelic research and actively supports selected research projects through grant allocation. The Editor of India Post is able to give advice on writing research articles many of which are published in ‘India Post’.
- Through the website, members have access to a gallery of pages provided by members with images from their collections to give a representative visual insight into a wide range of collecting fields.
- Members have dedicated access to Facebook and WhatsApp social media sites to encourage conversation and discussion amongst members.
If you would like to become a member of the India Study Circle please complete the membership application form on the tab provided.